stitches in my mouth. And they may have moved around mid-sneeze. (which everyone tells me is highly unlikely, but that’s what it feels like)
Thank you wisdom teeth. You’ve made my week awesome. A.W.E.S.O.M.E.
follow me? :)
except watch movies. And 2/3 of them starred Mandy Moore.
But because only the two on the left side are gone, only half my face is swollen.
Which in turn means that I now smile like Harrison Ford. And that is reward enough.
the best day of the week.
Hands pants down.
- Jack: My name is Jack. I am 22 years old and I like to spend some of my free time with my friends Hamish and the Cow Man. The Cow Man has only just become a cow and Hamish is still getting used to it.
- Hamish: Ready to go Cow Man?
- Cow Man : What's with the pants?
- Hamish: They're just my Saturday...leather...pants...oohhh.
- Cow Man : C'mon mate, not cool.
- Hamish: Sorry Cow Man.
- Jack: We all like going to the park, except when there's a thunderstorm. Cow Man does not like lightning.
- Cow Man: ARGHHGHGHGH!!
- Hamish: Cow Man! Calm Down! Cow Man! You're stampeding! Stop stampeding!
- Jack: It's a real hoot going to a disco, but Cow Man does not understand about regular toilets
- Cow Man: Ahh, that's better
- Hamish: Woah, ok, sorry everyone, ah, we're gonna have to let that dry and then we can just scrape it up with a spatula, get it off the dance floor.
- Jack: Hamish has made sure Cow Man won't wander off and get lost but I don't think Cow Man liked being branded.
- Andy: ARGHHHHGHGHG! F***!!!!
- Hamish: Alright, good boy, pants up now, have a jellybean.
- Jack: Unfortunately, at a party on the weekend I also chipped my tooth when someone bumped me as I was drinking an alcopop. I hope I don't have to become a cow man. I like being a man man, although Cow Man does have access to some pretty good jokes.
- Cow Man: Hey guys, Happy Moo Year!
- Hamish: hahahahahaha, ahhh
- Jack: hahahah, ahhh, that's a bit late, but still, great stuff.